Sunday, August 4, 2024

Off Road Multifunction Truck MK3 (ORMFTmk3) - Attachment - Cherry Picker

Recently I was able to to spend some time working on improving my cherry picker attachment for my LEGO Technic Off Road Multifunction Truck MK3 (ORMFTmk3). I had previously built this however I found a few issues, specifically with how it attached to the truck. I was also not 100% happy with the previous lifting mechanism, so I have changed this to lift in a more controlled way.

Features:
* Lifting Mechanism. Controlled via the black gear on the rear.
* Turn Table. Controlled via the grey lever on the rear.
* Tool Boxes.
* Access Ladder. This also acts as the top cover for the tool boxes on the left.
* Centre area for bin storage.

Overall I am very happy with these changes and improvements. It now looks much more finished and the functions all work much better.









No comments:

Post a Comment