Pages

Saturday, April 13, 2024

MOC - LEGO Technic 42147 - Bush Plane C Model

I have recently spent some time designing and building my latest MOC, this is a bush plane, which is a C model of set 42147. I have seen some other planes built from this set but wanted to go for something that would be used in remote areas.

One of the highlights of this model is its spinning propeller, which adds a dynamic element to the finished build. As you attach the propeller assembly and give it a spin, you can almost hear the roar of the engine and feel the rush of wind as the plane takes off into the wilderness.

The inclusion of a spare wheel and jack adds an extra layer of realism, allowing you to imagine scenarios where the plane lands on dirt airstrips in remote locations, ready to tackle any terrain.

This took me about 4 hours to design and build, given the limited part count, I am very happy with how it has turned out.








No comments:

Post a Comment